Select a payment service from the list below


942-5586 x 2001 2002
Friday December 08, 2023 02:35 PM
License Renewals

Renew an existing dog license from Northwood or complete a license VET-# you received a notification for in the mail. The year rolls over Jan. 1 To obtain YOUR tag, you'll need your current tag number 23-XXXX or VET-XXXX to input on screen or search by OWNER and DOG name
Dog Registration & Tag

Register your NEW or RENEW your DOG. A valid rabies certificate (not the same as your tag from Northwood) is required to license your dog in the State of New Hampshire. Also, request a Northwood Tag if you moved here from within NH
Registration Renewals

Requests are for registration renewals only. Your registrations and stickers will be issued by us and sent to you in the mail. If this is the first time registering a vehicle in Northwood, you must do so at the Clerk's office. ANY NEW vehicle registration cannot be completed online.
Motor Vehicle Services

Registration Renewal, Duplicate Registration, Replacement Decals,
Property Tax Payment

There is a small transaction fee charged for using on-line payment services. NOTE: *Per New Hampshire State Law (RSA 80:69), only the property owner or someone who has legal interest is allowed to pay. Search by Name, Address or Map/Lot/Sub Pay by ACH ($15,000 CAP) or Debit/Credit Card no CAP
NH Certified Copy

NH Vital Record ONLY-Birth, Death, Divorce or Marriage License can be requested. Photo ID must be uploaded/emailed. Your certificate can be mailed for a fee or can be picked-up no charge